WFU

2019年6月23日 星期日

Shell Shockers 8: My KDR really increased





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about my KDR. I remember that I had a video about my KDR, but today is different. My KDR really increased. I am really happy. It came from 1.4 to 1.41. I love it. There is a Youtuber that has a KDR higher than 5. I think that is really crazy. He must kill lots of people. I want to be really strong that has a 50 streak.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Shell Shockers with my sister and my KDR really increased. I think KDR is really important. I hope everybody likes to play this game.If you like this Shell Shockers video, please give it a like and share it. Remember to subscribe my channel. Tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in next blog. Bye Bye~~~