WFU

2019年6月28日 星期五

Yu's diary 2: I got a notebook





Hi! Everybody, my name is Yu. I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Sea Life aquarium and Coca Cola London Eye. The really good thing is I got a new notebook when we were in the London Eye gift shop. Plus, it is pretty cheap with only 2.50 £ and the notebook is very thick.

Today we woke up at 10 o'clock and then we ate breakfast in the hotel. After that, we went to the Sea Life aquarium. We went to the Nagoya Sea Life before. There are lots of sharks, turtles, sting rays, and fish. I think it is amazing.

Then we went to a shop near Sea Life called Shippo. I ate 4 chicken nuggets. After that we went to the gift shop. There isn't any notebooks so we went out, but we bought a box of Lego. There are some famous London places in the box.

After shopping we went to the Coca Cola London Eye. There are lots of people in the line so we waited for a really long time to go in the London Eye. The capsule is very big. There are so many people in it.

London Eye is very big. It takes 30 minutes to make a turn. You could see lots of things on the London Eye.

When I got the notebook, I was really happy. I can now write diary in London. I love it. That is really good.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to the Sea Life aquarium and Coca Cola London Eye. The most important thing is I got a new notebook. I will keep writing diary in London. See you in the next blog. Bye Bye~~~