WFU

2019年7月31日 星期三

Jim's story 16: Rubik's cube.





One day, Jim and Jin were playing Rubik's cube. 'This is hard!' said Jim, 'I need help!'. 'Maybe we can ask Dad because he is an expert at solving Rubik's cube.' said Jin. Then they asked Dad how to solve it.

'Oh! We forget that Dad is working!', said Jim.'We can just search!', said Jin. Then Jin searched.

They learned how to solve the cube now so everything is becoming easier. Jin and Jim both solved the cube.

They showed everybody in the classroom how did they solve the cube. After that, everybody knows how to solve a Rubik's cube.

They created a poem called Rubik's cube.

Rubik's cube

I love solving Rubik's cube.
Without using any clue.
Solving it is fun.
It makes your brain run.
It is just a toy.
But not just for a boy.
When you finish solving it,
your brain will train a bit.
If you break it with a tissue,
then that will be an issue.
Some people did it fast,
but they still lost at last.
You can buy it in a store.
And you want to buy one more.
You can send it as a gift,
and you can easily lift.
The cube is not a ball,
so you cannot let it roll.
When you search it on a net,
you will never get wet.
When you give up and throw me,
you won't be holding a key.
If you break the cube,
it will not be a Rubik's cube.

The end

I think today I felt happy because today I made a really long poem and I thought about it with my sister so I am thankful for her. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye ~~~~~