WFU

2019年7月6日 星期六

Yu's diary 10: Royal Observatory Greenwich





HI! Everybody. My name is Yu, today I'm gonna tell everyone about that today we went to the Royal Observatory Greenwich and we saw lots of things about time because people needed to know their location on the sea so they can know if they were on the right direction.

In the morning, we ate our breakfast and then we went outside and took a Jubilee line underground to a really really big station. This time we didn't took the underground all the way to the Royal Observatory Greenwich. We took a bus.

Dad said we could take a 129 bus or a 188 bus. Then a 188 bus came but there were so many people. So we waited for a few seconds and a 129 bus came and it is all empty so we could go up and sit in the front.

The bus was very very very tall and we were all sitting higher than the normal cars so I think that's pretty cool. I shook my tablet on the bus so I got lots and lots of steps. I was really happy even though they're not real.




After that we went to the Royal Observatory Greenwich and the Cutty Sark. Then we also went to eat a restaurant. The chips were yummy.

When we went outside to wait for a bus, a bus came with lots of people. We didn't want to go onto it because we couldn't go up and sat in the front. So we decided to wait for the next bus to come. If that is an empty bus, then that would be good, but if it's not then that's really bad. Luckily, it was an empty bus so we went on it and then went back to the home.

It was really fun because sometimes the bus will went on some little hills on the road. I almost fell down from my seat so I love to take a bus.




I think today I felt happy because today we took a bus to the museum and went back with a bus. I think taking a bus is really fun. Sometimes the tree branches will hit the bus and the noise will be really loud so I recommend all of you guys to sit on the bus and have a nice day. See you guys in the next blog. Bye!