WFU

2019年7月8日 星期一

Yu's diary 12: Line up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Hi, everyone, my name is Yu and today I am going to tell everyone about that we spent about two hours just for lining up to go into the Windsor Castle and we even finished eating our lunch and guess what did we eat for our lunch. If you want to know the answer, please read the blog.

In the morning, we woke up early and finished our breakfast. Today we took a train again in the Waterloo train station.

When we were at the Windsor Castle. The line is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so long.

When we were in halfway, Dad said Mom and Sister can go to McDonald's to take out some food and we can eat it while we are lining up.

There is the thing that is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really funny that Mom and Sister ordered six pieces are McNuggets but McDonald's gave us the seven pieces and the box wrote nine pieces so I think that's really really funny.




I shut down the tour guide and open it. Now I know the small pad is made by ATS. It's a company that makes audio guide. I was happy when I knew that because I always think about the question "What is the company that makes all the audio guide?" Now I know the answer and now I am not going to think about that. Are you happy when you know a thing that you didn't know before?




I think today I felt happy because today we all lined up for a really really really long time and that is two hours. That means if I split today into 12 pieces, then one piece must be lining up and I also explored about the audio guide and I think no one will just shut down the audio guide.See you guys in the next blog, bye-bye!