WFU

2019年7月9日 星期二

Yu's diary 13: boat





Hi, everyone! My name is Yu. Today I am going to tell everybody about that today we went on the boat in the Westminster station called City Cruises.

We lined up for a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long time and I think it is about 20 to 30 minutes and it's crazy because I don't know if going on a boat need to wait for half an hour so I think it's funny.

We saw a lot of things on the boat and it is really fast. First, we went to the tower pier station but we are not going to go down there so we didn't move at all. Then we went to Greenwich. This is the final station but the stadium we're going to is the Tower pier. We just want to see things from Tower pier to Greenwich. 

After that we went to eat Wagamama for lunch and I think Wagamama is yummy the cococino is free and I was really really happy. After eating lunch, we took a bus to St. Paul's Cathedral. We went on to the top of church and I saw lots of things in London.




We also went to a really reasonably priced supermarket called Sainsbury's. We bought our dinner and tomorrow's breakfast. That only costs 20 pounds so I think that's not expensive. I don't know why it can be so cheap.

I think today I felt happy because today we went on the boat and the speed was high. and the boat is really fast. We also ate Wagamama for our lunch and went to a really really good supermarket so I was happy. See you guys in the next blog. Bye bye!