WFU

2019年7月10日 星期三

Yu's diary 14: Big Bus





Hi, everybody! My name is Yu and today I want to tell everyone about that today we went on the Big Bus in London. That was fun.

When you go into the bus, you will get a free headphone and you can sit on a random seat. There will be a little tour guide in front of you and you can insert your headphones inside and select the language. After that the tour will begin.

In the morning, we went to a station and we took a red line Big Bus. We selected English and the tour started. I think it is very funny because most of the tour are music. The tour guide will just only say a few sentences. The music will be a long time.

When I want to sleep, I will just select the English channel and then listen to the music. Unfortunately, the seat was really hard and there isn't a pillow so it's hard to fall asleep.

When the bus went to the final station, we went down the bus and eat our lunch. Our lunch was Shake Shack and I think it is really yummy. After that we went on another bus and then go to Marble Arch station.




We took a blue line Big Bus to travel for two hours from 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock. When we were back, we saw the Marble Arch again. That was the fifth time I saw Marble Arch today. The first time I saw this is on my activity book. I didn't know that there is a place called Marble Arch before.

I think today I felt happy because when we were sitting on the blue line Big Bus, the wind was really big and really cool. It was not so hot. When you were leaving, you can take the headphone away and I think that is really good because now I got another headphones. See you guys in the next blog, bye-bye!!