WFU

2019年7月16日 星期二

Yu's diary 20: 4 more days





Hi everybody. My name is Yu and today I'm going to tell you about that today is an important day because today is the 20th day in London so that means it is the end of the London trip. There will only be four more days so I'm not really happy. But if we keep staying in London, we couldn't do anything because there isn't a lot of museums in London, and because the city can't have so many museums.

In the morning, we woke up and went to the National Gallery and we saw a person flying in the air using some tricks and I think that is really really cool.

There is a picture that has lots of secrets in it and I think that is cool because when you look at the painting really carefully you can see that there is a skull on the ground and I think that is really cool.




After that we went to eat Pret A Manger. We didn't eat it before so we tried but I can just give it four stars because there are too many mayo in the sandwich.

Then we went to a really famous toy store called Hamleys. There is a really cool UFO called my mystery UFO. If you do it well then it looks like the UFO is flying but actually there's a really thin thread that carries the UFO so I think that's a really cool thing.

When we were going back to our hotel, we saw Whitehall and king Charles' head so now I know that this is the place where King Charles is beheaded.

My sister and I finished Sherlock Holmes activity book. Some questions that are really tricky and it's hard to understand, but some of them are really easy and we can solve it in minutes or maybe 30 seconds.




I think today I felt happy because today we went to the National Gallery and saw lots of paintings and drawings that unfortunately we are going back to Taiwan. Maybe we can build up the LEGO that we bought in London so I felt happy again. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!