WFU

2019年7月5日 星期五

Yu's diary 9: Steps!





Hi! Everybody my name is Yu and today I'm gonna tell everybody about that today I really got lots of steps. I will tell you later because this is a really important thing so this is a secret. If you want to know it, please read this blog.

In the morning, we all woke up and ate our breakfast. My breakfast was a croissant. It was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really yummy.

Then we went to A very very very very very very big park and we walked a lot so we got a lot of steps and do you want to guess how many steps I earned.

A. 1.  B. 2500.   C. 5000.

The answer is C. I earned a lot of steps so I was very glad. I thought it was just a few thousands, but it is 5 thousands.




There is a place called Kensington Palace. It is a museum. It introduced some kings and queens. It also introduced Queen Victoria.

The museum was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very large so we went to a Café to take a rest.

We fed the pigeons even though I think their faeces are not really good because maybe you will be sick if pigeon's faeces touches you. Dad said maybe you will die.

We went to the Cartoon Museum and the London Transport Museum. It was really fun. Then we went home. My final steps were 21212 + 5.




I think today I felt happy because today I got lots of steps and we went to a park to feed the pigeons. I think my sister and I are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very kind. I hope the pigeons had a great lunch. Do you like to feed animals? See you guys in next blog. Goodbye!