WFU

2019年7月1日 星期一

Yu's London diary 5: Going to lots of places





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to the Old Operating Theatre Museum. There are two quizzes. They are like adventure games. It is really fun. I love it.

In the morning, we woke up really early because we are going to the Shakespeare's Globe. We thought the tour guide starts at 11 o'clock but it actually starts at 2:30. When we went there, the staff said we need to wait until 2:30. So I took a very good picture of Mom. The picture is cute.

Then we went to the Millennium Bridge. I took a picture of Walkie Talkie. It is the picture below. Dad said London people think it is the ugliest building in London. Do you think it is beautiful?




When we were going to the monument to the great fire of London, we saw some police officers riding horses and I think that is cool.




After that we went to a pizza restaurant and then I think that is really yummy. We ordered two tiramisu and we ate it really fast. It is really tasty. Then we went to St. Paul's Cathedral.

Next, we went to the monument to great fire of London. We also went to the Old Operating Theatre Museum. There are two quizzes and you need to find the number in the whole room. There are hints and I think that is fun. There's also a white quiz but this quiz is harder so we worked with Dad and Mom.




Finally, we went to our last stop today which is The Shard. We saw lots of different buildings. We saw London Eye, Tower of London, London tower bridge, and even our hotel, so I think it is amazing.




I think today I felt happy because today we went to lots of places and I think today is a really fun day because we play the adventure game and finding buildings game so I love today. See you guys in the next blog. Bye-bye!