WFU

2019年7月2日 星期二

Yu's London diary 6: Towers in London!





Hi everyone! My name is Yu and today I'm going to tell everyone that today we went to two towers in London. One in the Tower of London, and the another one is London Tower Bridge. So let's get started!

In the morning, Dad woke me up. We ate our breakfast and I drank a cup of milk. I think it is yummy. Then I started to shake my tablet to make some steps. I just got 500 steps this time.

After that we went to the Tower of London. When the staff is checking my backpack, she found my friend Squirtle and she also asked me if Squirtle bought a ticket. I think it is funny.




We also saw some lions so I think it's really cool.




This is where the king sleeps.




This is where the king sits.




This is the toilet in the Tower of London. If you defecate, your faeces will just roll over and over, at last, it will land on the field so I think it is a pretty good design. I think the person who built this is really smart.




Then went to the most famous bridge in the world called the London Tower Bridge. Actually, there are two towers on the bridge. One is the north tower and the another one is the south tower.

This is the picture I took from the east bridge. Do you think this is really high?




After a while, we went down the south tower. We also went to the place that the tower bridge opens. If you are not careful, maybe your phones will drop from London Tower Bridge all the way down to River Thames. So please be careful if you want to take a photo of it.




I think today I felt happy because today we went to the towers in London and I took lots of pictures and I showed them all to all of you guys. See you guys in the next blog, bye-bye!