WFU

2019年7月4日 星期四

Yu’s London diary 8: Line up





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I’m gonna tell everyone about that today we all woke up really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really early and then we lined up for about 3 hours in total today. I think that is a really big number. I think that is incredible.

In the morning, we woke up really early at 7:30 and we ate breakfast, but I was very tired because I never woke up so early for about the month.

We walked for about half an hour and we went to Churchill War Room. There are lots of people lining up to enter the museum. We have to line up in the really really long line even though we have London pass. That is a really long time so my sister and I was really boring. We played a game called one person one line and I think that is fun. Let me tell you the rule.

The app we used to play this game is Note. If you have an iPad, then you would have this app if you didn’t delete it. So check your iPad or iPhone. You need two or more players. First, you need to create a new note. Then, press the button at the right slide bottom. One person can only draw one line a time. When you think the picture is good, then a game ended. There are two game modes. I will tell all of you guys later.




The first mode is that there is no any topic so the picture will be really creative. All of the people might draw different things, so maybe the picture will be really crazy.




The second mode is that someone will think about the thing and tell everybody. The thing will be the topic that everyone is drawing. This will be easier and the picture will be normal, but it will not be very creative.




I think today I felt happy because today I introduced a game called one person one line and the reason we made this game is because the waiting line is so long, and that is just really boring. So we want to have a game to play together. See you guys in the next blog. Bye-bye!