WFU

2019年8月19日 星期一

An EV3 robot walking on a line!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that Dad, my sister and I finished letting the robot walk through all of the lines!

We started this project yesterday. First, we made a little cube car. That is a cleaner but the thing we need to make to walk through all of the lines is not a cleaner.

So we changed it into a car. The problem is, the car can't move really well so it can just go through 1 line but we need it to go through 4 lines, so that is really not enough.

After that, I changed it into a better car. That works better, but there is still a problem: The robot will move different ways every time.

I think today I felt happy because today the robot we made can now walk really nicely. I love the car, but it can still improve a bit. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!