WFU

2019年8月15日 星期四

Swimming in a pool!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that we went swimming yesterday.

In the morning, Mom took me to the office. We worked a lot. Then we went to the art class because my sister has an art class every Wednesday.

After that, we went back to our home because Dad needs to swim, too.

We put a swimming suit and some essential things, such as body soap or Shampoo.

When we went there, Mom wants to buy a swimsuit for my sister but there isn't a size for her, so we could just go to Carrefour to buy one.

Then we went to the swimming pool again and the water was warm. Now I can move in the water without walking.

When I walked out of the pool, I really think that it was really cold, so I told Dad to walk quicker without running because maybe you will slip.

Then we went to eat a meat restaurant. It is a bit expensive but we ate a lot so I think that is good. That was the first time my tummy is big.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about what happened yesterday to us and I think that was a really good day,  but when we went back, there isn't a lot of time for writing a blog. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!