WFU

2019年8月12日 星期一

The EV3 robot





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today My sister and I added two things on our robot. The touch sensor and the color sensor. They are important.

I think you don't know about the robot so let me introduce it to you.

1 is the wheels. They are the most important things in the whole robot. If there aren't any wheels, then the robot can't move. It can just do some simple things.




2 is the touch sensor. When a thing touches the touch sensor. The touch sensor can run the things in the command such as going back.




3 is the color sensor. When an object that has the same color as the sensor, the sensor can run commands.




I think the robot is wonderful. It can do lots of things. I can go forward or go back. It can also throw a ball.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced the robot that my sister and I made. We made it when we are beginners. We just made two EV3 robots, but then we created our own robot! See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!