WFU

2019年8月5日 星期一

The Minecraft class (day 1)





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today dad and my sister took me from our home to the Minecraft class. In the beginning, I felt a little bit nervous because I am the smallest student in the class.

In the morning, Dad and my sister took me to the Minecraft camp. Then they went to the Japanese class. The teacher said I can choose what I want to eat for lunch. I ordered 8 dumplings.

I admit that I was a little bit nervous because there are 3 Grade 5 students and 1 Grade 4 student. I am only Grade 3.

In the morning, we got a free account of Code.org. There are 14 stages and some are hard.

After that, we started coding using MakeCode. We make chicken fall from the sky. We also built a really big swimming pool with some dolphins and some fish in it.

After all of that, it is already 3:30 so we just got 1 hour left. The teacher said we can play Survival Mode in his world. I built a little house made of wood, and there is a very tall tower with torches on it. It means that is my house.

When we went back home, I recorded a video. I put it on the top of the blog. I described my house and my bridge (This is another world).

I think today I felt happy because today I went to the Minecraft Class. I am so excited about tomorrow's Minecraft Class! See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~~