WFU

2019年9月7日 星期六

Ev3 robots battle!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today I recorded a video about Ev3 robots battle.

As you can see, the two robots are trying to defeat each other. the smaller one is slower and the bigger one is speedy. It is four times faster than the normal Ev3 robots.

Do you know why? I used two gears to make it be faster. The bigger one has 40 teeth and the smaller one has 8 teeth. 40 / 8 = 5 and 5 need to minus 1 because the normal robot's speed is 1. So that is four times faster than normal. Do you now know why is it faster?

I think today I felt happy because today I recorded Ev3 robots battling video. I think that is pretty good. I think the big one is too big so maybe that is a bit not fair. The small robot is just testing the big robot. the robot used 16 seconds to defeat the small one. Do you like the video? If you like it, you can give the video a like and share it. You can also subscribe to my channel, and if you can, please tell me what do you want to watch! See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!