WFU

2019年9月23日 星期一

Game introducing 1: Brown Farm





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to introduce a game called Brown Farm. It is a game that you can learn how to operate a farm. I learned a lot in this game and I recommend it to everybody.

The first thing I learned is how to let a lot of people buy your things. The most important thing is the advertisement. I didn't talk about this part in the video because I can't sell anything today anymore. The thing in the advertisement must be cheap so everybody taps the advertisement, but inside my store, the things are not so cheap.

The second thing is that you can't sell everything you have because maybe you will need it in the future. Then when can you sell the things? You can sell things when you have a lot but remember to save some!

The last thing I learned is that saving money is very important because you need money to buy things. So buying important things is better than buying things that are not important.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced a game called Brown Farm and you can do a lot of things in the game. I hope you like the game. Then see you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!