WFU

2019年10月31日 星期四

How to win easily using Lesley





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to introduce the strongest marksman in Mobile Legends Bang Bang which is Lesley. It can kill a person in a very very short time but there must be a tank in front of her.

My father uses Grock because Grock is a very strong tank. It is already super strong in the early game compared to other tanks. Its first skill is already very strong. It deals a lot of damage.

When a tank and a Lesley go together, it is super strong. In the early game, Grock and Lesley will clean up the minions first. Then, Grock and Lesley will defeat the green buff at the right-back side, but you can't use the Retribution yet.

If you have time, then take the purple buff, remember your Retribution. That is very important. When you're fighting, please kill one first then kill another one.

I hope you guys like Lesley. She is a character that can kill more than 20 people in a match. The most important thing is still the tank. The tank must protect Lesley.

You can tell me if you have a better tank or fighter to go with Lesley. I can try to improve my skills.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced how to play a Lesley. That is a pretty important thing. I hope this can help you. If you like the video, please give it a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!