WFU

2019年10月18日 星期五

I really created Shufflely board game


Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that I made the cards of the Shufflely board game.

Let me tell you about the cards!




That is the Shufflely card you can win if all Shufflely cards are burned.




That is the rain card. It can make all Shufflely cards normal if there isn't a shield or super shield.




That is the tub card which can make one of your enemy's Shufflely normal if there isn't a shield or super shield.




This is the Jin card. It makes one of your Shufflely burns.




This is the Super Shield card. Use it if you have a shield card! It can avoid everything.




This is the Making Shield card. Use it so you can use the normal shield card (not special shield card)




This is the normal shield card. It is a kind of shield card. Use it if you have a Making Shield card.




This is the special shield card. It's a kind of shield card. You can use it without a Making Shield card.




It is the break shield card. You can break a shield or Making Shield card with it.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced the game I made. I think that is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cool. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!