WFU

2019年10月29日 星期二

Playing Mobile Legends with Dad and Sister





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today my dad, me, and my sister played Mobile Legends together. I died one time but I got the MVP and I don't know why. I recommend this game to everybody.

The Hero I use is Lesley. She is a very strong marksman because her first skill is so strong. It can let her move very fast and she can have a critical hit once when she is using the skill.

The second skill doesn't deal a lot of damage but it is very useful when you are escaping. You use it so you will be knocked back but the enemy will also be knocked back.

The Ulti is to shoot the enemy from a long-range. It is useful when chasing an enemy. When your level is around 13, your Ulti can kill a person that has HP that is lower than 1000, but people can block it if they have a tanky person with a lot of HP.

You can have a critical hit in 3 ways. The first one is chance. You can get a critical hit once you hit a few times. The second one is passive. You can get a critical hit every 5 seconds if you don't attack. The last one is using the first skill. It makes the next hit critical.

I recommend this game because you can use a lot of cool tricks to win. If you are a new player, you can play V.S. AI first because CPUs are not so strong. That helps you to improve your skills.

I think today I felt very happy because today we played Mobile Legends Bang Bang and that is super fun. Dad says I need to write a lot of pages so I can play. Tomorrow I need to write a lot of pages! If you like the video, please give it a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!