WFU

2019年10月18日 星期五

The Shufflely board game









Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everyone that I am trying to make a board game by myself but now I haven't get started on making cards. I just have the instructions for the game.

There are few rules in this game:

  1. Everyone can get 3 Shufflely cards.
  2. Everyone can get 5 special cards.
  3. The first player to have all Shufflely cards burned is the winner.
  4. Have fun.

There are 7 kinds of special cards:

  1. Making Shield Card: You can use the card before using the Shield Card.
  2. Shield Card: It can avoid rain and anti-burn.
  3. Super Shield: It can avoid everything but you must have a shield first.
  4. Break Shield: It can break Shield and Making Shield but not Super Shield.
  5. Anti-burn: Use it when you want enemy's Shufflely turn back in normal (If there isn't Shield or Super Shield).
  6. Jin: Make one of your Shufflely be burned.
  7. Rain: Make all of Shufflely cards normal (If there isn't Shield or Super Shield).

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced the board game I am making and that is very cool. I hope I can finish it this month. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!