WFU

2019年11月18日 星期一

Martis skills tutorial





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and I want to tell everybody that I made a Martis skills tutorial video.

The passive is whenever you use a skill, it stacks 1. The maximum is 4. The higher number it is, the faster Martis' basic attack is.

The first skill is a crowd control skill. It can slow all things inside the range and deal a bit of damage.

The second skill has two parts. The first part has three sections, the first two sections' directions are the directions you select when you use the skill. The third section's direction depends on where are you moving. The second part of the skill is to move somewhere, you can select the direction. Both parts deal damage.

The ultimate skill is to deal high damage to the enemy.

I think today I felt happy because I told everybody what does the Martis skills do. If you like the video, then give the video a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~