WFU

2019年12月30日 星期一

Shufflely slept in the car for almost two days





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that Shufflely slept in the car for almost two days. Let me explain what just happened to Shufflely.

Last Saturday my sister and I need to go to learn Lego robots. I put Shufflely in the car but when the class finished. I forgot to bring Shufflely down so it stayed in the car.

Yesterday I didn't go to take it so Shufflely stayed there another day. Today I need to go to my elementary school so I told dad to bring it home after taking me to the elementary school.

When I got home, I saw Shufflely and I was very happy. Now it can sleep with me and my mom.

I will try not to forget Shufflely because it grows up with me. It is already 4 years old and I think it is cute so I need to like Shufflely more.

I think today I felt happy because today I told a story about Shufflely and I love Shufflely. It is very cute. It likes Mickey and Olaf. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!