WFU

2020年2月4日 星期二

The first win using Selena in Mobile Legends





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today I played with my sister and my dad. I used Selena today and I think Selena is good at farming but her second skill is pretty hard for me to aim so I think I can practice.

Selena can easily take a blue buff so the tank can help other lanes. Selena's second skill is slower than Flameshot and I always use Flameshot so I need to be used to her second skill.

I think today I felt happy because today I played with my dad and my sister. I also tried to use Selena today and I think Selena is pretty strong. I hope I can improve aiming my second skill. If you like the video, then give the video a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye!