WFU

2023年7月29日 星期六

MWBIT 2023 Finals Grade 6 World 3rd Place





Hi, today I am going to talk about the MWBIT 2023 Finals. The competition comprises 4 tests, autumn, winter, spring, and summer, with the summer competition being the final test. After the summer test. The scores from the 4 tests are added up and ranked.

This time I got the 2nd Place Champion award in the summer test which is quite unfortunate since my target was the 1st Place Champion. When we looked up the awards. We found out that I have the highest score in Taiwan for Grade 6.




I also got the 3rd Place Champion in the world, which is also pretty amazing.

This time, I like the design of the medal because there is a ring of country flags on the medal which is very cool.

I hope I can get a better score next year. So I can see the gold medal. See you guys in the next blog. Bye~