WFU

2018年11月7日 星期三

We will have a Spelling Bee contest in my English class





Today I want to tell everybody about that today my teacher in my English class gave us the word list that we are going to recite in Spelling Bee contest. This time, there is only two pages. Now I am in different class so the words are harder. I hope I can do it very well. I will recite all of the word lots of times. The word that I recited is like 'because'. The word that I am going to recite is like 'community' or 'woodpecker'. They are all really hard now. I want to be the winner this year.

I already ate that first place chocolate. It was great. I want to get it again. I love to eat things but I am easy to be full. I want to be like my Dad, who seldom feels full.

There are lots of hard words and only a few words are easy, but it is not harder than before because even though the words are being harder, my brain is smarter now. Now I will try to beat everybody in my class.

Now I will tell you what is Spelling Bee. There are two rounds. In the first round the teacher needs to see who are the top three in each class. Then it is going to be the final round, the top three students in each class needs to fight. The winner is the champion. Everybody will be happy if they got the first place.

My teacher teaches us lots of things about English. He works really hard. My classmate works really hard, too. I believe it will be a exciting competition. There will be lots of competitions this month.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about that I am going to have Spelling Bee. It must be a good competition. I think I will be happy. If you want to know about the Spelling Bee in 2017 you can press it: Spelling Bee Final grade 1. Do you think it will be a good competition?