WFU

2020年4月4日 星期六

Top 10 countries by GDP from 1960 to 2018





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that I made another video. I will tell you how I made it.

First, we need to get the data. My data comes from World Bank. Download the data, then you can open it in Excel. You just need to delete some unimportant things. Now you can download or copy it.

Then, we need to go to a website called Flourish. Sign in and add a new visualization. Find Bar Chart Race. Now, you replace the data with the data from World Bank.

Lastly, you add flags to the countries that were once in the top 10. You might feel weird. Now go to the bar color section in preview. Change the color mode into by bar. Now you can discover the other cool things. Try to make your project cool!

I think today I felt happy because today I created a video about the top 10 countries by GDP from 1960 to 2018. I hope you can make one, too. See you guys in the next video. Bye Bye~