WFU

2024年3月6日 星期三

AMC 8 Outstanding 11/7533







This January, I went to take the AMC 8 test. There were 25 questions and I got 23 correct, so I ended up ranking 11th in Taiwan.

Before officially taking the test, I took previous exam questions, and I could consistently get 22~25 questions correct.

Before the test, I could choose which language I wanted the test to be written in. I did the previous exams in English, so I was more familiar with the test in English, but there might be words in English that I didn't know, so I chose the Chinese version of the test.

I answered 2 questions incorrectly, the 23rd question and the 25th question. I got the 23rd question wrong because I incorrectly subtracted the numbers, which was a silly mistake. I couldn't solve the 25th question in time, so I randomly guessed A, which was wrong.

I feel like this year's test is a little bit harder than the previous years, but maybe that was because of the pressure when actually taking the exam.

I might take the AMC 10 and 12 in a few years, so I still need to learn more and hopefully get good scores on the tests.