WFU

2020年2月5日 星期三

I got Maniac in Mobile Legends today





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today I got a Maniac in Mobile Legends with Pharsa. I was pretty happy because Maniac is a hard thing to get. I will tell you why I didn't get the Savage.

When I get the Maniac I really want the Savage but Ling was at the mid lane and I was at the top lane. If I go there, Ling might escape so I didn't chase. That is a little bit unfortunate but Maniac is enough.

Do you think I am better than the enemy Pharsa? I killed the enemy Pharsa and got Maniac so I need to thank for the enemy Pharsa. This is the third Maniac in this Season. I remember I got a Maniac in the losing team before. That match was 25 minutes long and we lost at last.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that I got a Maniac today and that is enough for me. I am happy. Now I know that I actually got a Savage before in Ranked game. I was surprised. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye!