WFU

2018年2月15日 星期四

Go back to my grandgrandmother's house





Today I go back to my grandgrandmother's house. When I was there, I feel very hot, and I don't know what is the weather today.

And then we want to play with the ball, so we went to the shop, and buy one ball to play. I feel happy, because this game is very fun.

When we finish this. We go home and we read a book and make a robot, after that we went back to my grandgrandmother's house again.

If you want to go to your grandgrandma's house. Need to wait for this time, because today is Chinese new year so we need to go to grandgrandmother's house.

When it is night, we eat in a restaurant and we eat with many people. When we go home. We brought ball home.

Sometimes you can go back again, like when it is April, we need to go back to our grandgrandmother's house for tomb sweeping.

I am happy today, because today I go back to my grandgrandmother's house, and I play ball game. After that we go to a restaurant, and there are many people there, because today is Chinese new year.