WFU

2019年12月25日 星期三

The gift exchange event in my English class





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu. Today I want to tell everybody that there is a gift exchange event in my English class. Let me tell you what happened.

Last Friday which is December 20th, there was a Christmas party. At the end of the party, every student can get a scratch-off ticket. There are two blanks. One is your gift number. One is how many points you get(maximum is 1225 points)

When the party was over, I got my card and went home. I didn't write a blog because I was totally out of energy.

The gift I got was pretty good. It is a pencil box. There are also two pencils, one red pen, one blue pen, and a box of pencil lead. The gift I sent was a Frozen memory game and a notebook.

Today I exchanged it and I was super happy. Also, Merry Christmas to all of the readers.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about the event. I am very happy today because I finally get the gift. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~