WFU

2019年12月12日 星期四

A good movie: Frozen 2





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to introduce a movie called Frozen 2. I love it because there is a funny snowman created by Elsa called Olaf. The story is also amazing. When Olaf is transforming into little snow pieces and losing the magic, I really cried even though it is the second time I watch the movie.

I like Olaf because Olaf will not be angry and sometimes he makes jokes so the whole theater is laughing. I drew Olaf on the worksheet:《希臘羅馬神話漫畫 7:新人類的時代》because Olaf is so cute. But I think if you can read this blog, then you can't read the worksheet unless you use Google Translate.

In the movie, Olaf sang a song and the song's name is When I Am Older. The song is great. Other songs in Frozen 2 are also good so I recommend everybody to watch the movie!




I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that there is a great movie called Frozen 2. I think Disney is awesome because Disney creates lots of good movies and cute characters suck as Mickey or Olaf. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!