WFU

2019年12月29日 星期日

We didn't go to Taipei





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that we planned to go to Taipei today but it was raining outside and my mom said the museum we are going to is not indoor so if we go, then there might be a lot of trouble. This is why we didn't go to Taipei.

When we woke up, it was almost afternoon so my mom made lunch for us. After eating lunch we played Mobile Legends, but I am just a noob so my dad always says I can improve. I was totally angry and I said I don't want to play. Then my dad and my sister played and always win.

I ran out and sit on the chair. Then mom said she can play Tsum Tsum with me and we were very happy. Then dad invited me again but we lost and my dad says I am not good enough so I went away again. My dad and my sister kept playing and winning.

I was very upset because I thought if I play with them, we will always lose but if they play without me, they will always win so I thought I was totally useless.

I think today I felt mad because today I wasted a lot of time playing and I didn't get anything that I want. I am also very bad at playing Mobile Legends so I think I can delete the game and save some space. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!