WFU

2020年1月21日 星期二

The Taipei Trip





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody I had a Taipei Trip from yesterday Morning to this evening. It was a fun trip.

Yesterday morning, my mom took me to school. Then we went to Taichung HSR station with 3 cars.

The train was fast because we went to Taipei at 9:30. That is when our Taipei trip starts. First, we went to our hotel and put our bags and luggage there because they are heavy.

Then we went to Wenshan Sports Center and learn how to climb the rocks. That was fun but very scary. When you are in the sky holding the rope, you will feel like you are flying.

We went to McDonald's after rock climbing. I ate a Happy Meal because it is really healthy and not so expensive.

The next place is the National Palace Museum. That is a very big museum with lots of things in it. Kaohsiung mayor Han Guo-yu wants to show all 700 thousand things at once so he is crazy.

We wanted to go to Shilin Night Market but it was late so we just ate a restaurant. After that, we went to our hotel.

I took the shower first. The other boys were talking to their parents while I was taking a shower. After the shower, I talked to Mom, Dad, and an alien with a big tongue (my sister).

When we all finished our shower, the other boys played their phone. I didn't play because my phone is old so if I download a game, my phone might explode.

They also had a Pillow War and I recorded a video and luckily, nobody got hurt so everybody was fine. After the war, they kept playing their games. I slept before them because I was tired.

The next morning, we woke up and ate our breakfast. Then we went to Lungshan Temple. It was a big temple. We prayed to all of the gods.

After that, we went to Bopiliao Historic Block. The buildings are very old. Some people even record movies there.

Then we ate our lunch fast because we need to go on the bus to go home. It took about 2.5 hours to go to Taichung. I slept there so I don't get tired.

When we arrived at Taichung, my mom took me home and we had a great night. I think the Taipei Trip was good.

I think today I felt happy because today I went back from Taipei to Taichung. I think the trip was very good. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!