WFU

2020年1月4日 星期六

Going to grandma's house





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today we went to our grandma's home and I got a haircut because my hair is too long that sometimes blocks my eyes.

In the morning, my mom woke me up and I ate breakfast. After that, we started our trip. The first station is my grandma's house. My grandma and I walked to the barbershop. My grandma knows the barber so she talked with the barber.

Then my grandma and I walked back to grandma's house. My grandma cooked our lunch. It was very yummy. After lunch, we went to the second floor.

My sister and my aunt's son played badminton. Then my aunt's son watched a film about three kingdoms. I watched a little bit, too. Meanwhile, my sister is playing a puzzle.

After the puzzle. My mom said we can go home. We went back to our home's first floor. We took some things up to our home. Then we went to the robot class.

After the robot class, my mom took us to 7-11 so we bought our dinner. It was yummy.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that today we went to my grandma's home. Today I am happy. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye!