WFU

2020年1月7日 星期二

This weekend is important





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and it is almost a week from the new year. Do you know why this weekend is important? I will tell you the answer.

This weekend is the 2020 Taiwanese presidential election. Everybody, are you ready to go back to your home and vote? If your answer is yes, then just remember to go home.

Maybe you might ask who to vote for. The answer is easy. Vote for Tsai Ing-Wen. Vote for the two people with 3 on it. Remember not to vote for the people with 2 on it.

There are three votes. One is for the president, one is for the congressman, and one is for the party. Remember to vote for the person who is from DPP, not from KMT.

The last vote is for the party. Vote for the 14th party from left to right. That is the party that will protect Taiwan. Do not vote for the 9th party from left to right.

You can tell your mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt, and uncle to vote in this Saturday. Let's win in the 2020 Taiwanese presidential election!

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody who to vote for and I told everybody that you can tell your family to vote. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye!