WFU

2020年1月23日 星期四

Playing CodeCombat





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today my dad and I played CodeCombat and I think CodeCombat is really fun and you can play it for free but you can also spend some money to unlock more things.

The programming language I used is Python. I think Python is a very good Programming language because Python can do lots of things and it is easy to learn but hard to master.

If you subscribe to CodeCombat and finished the first free part which is the dungeon, you can unlock two islands. One is the game developer and the other one is the web developer.

On the web develop island, the language is HTML which is the same as Blogger so I tried some in Blogger and they are very cool. I can show you the poster I made using HTML code.


My Poster



I hope you would like it. You can try CodeCombat to learn how to program. You can also spend a little bit of money to unlock more things and learn more.

I think today I felt happy because today I played CodeCombat and I think it is fun. I recommend it to you. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!