WFU

2019年8月9日 星期五

EV3 is fun!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today I went to the Minecraft Class again, at night, my sister and I played EV3 because........

In the morning, we went to the Minecraft Class. I was a little bit sad because today is the 4th day. Tomorrow is the last day so I think it will be really busy.

When we were playing Survival Mode, we got things that are hard to get in Survival Mode. Because of this thing, I think to have monsters with keepinventory is good. I love it!

I didn't tell you what things we got. 4 got a trident and a totem of undying. I got a totem of undying and some gunpowder.

At night, my sister and I took out the EV3 and start building it.

We tried to complete every mission, and we really did. We built different fronts and complete the missions.

I love playing EV3. The only thing that I don't like it is, sometimes it is hard, Dad said we must build our own robot. That is almost impossible.

I think today I felt happy because today I went to the Minecraft Class. The Survival Mose is fun. I also played EV3 with my sister so I think today is fun. I love Minecraft class. I want it to be forever. If I didn't go to the class, I will not think of writing code! See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!