WFU

2019年8月12日 星期一

Time traveling





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that I think I am time traveling. Let me tell you what am I thinking about.

First, I want to tell you that I think the London trip is about a few years ago. I don't know why this will happen, but I think that is because the Minecraft Class is too fun so I forgot all of the things about London Trip.

If that happens, what could I do? This is the reason that I write blogs and write diaries.

Not just the London Trip, I also forget some of the things about Japan's Trip.

I think this the last week is very fast. I think most of the people will face this kind of problem: When you are having fun, you will feel like the time is being really fast. I don't know why these kinds of things always appear.

Let me show you an example: When I was playing Survival Mode with my classmates in the Minecraft class. I always feel like the time is fast but when I am looking at the clock for a few minutes, I will think the time is being very very very very slow.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about what am I thinking about in these few days. Do you have the same problem as me? I think that is a big problem. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!