WFU

2019年8月3日 星期六

Jim's story 17: Pokemon Go!





One day, Jim and Jin are playing Pokemon Go. "Grunt stands next to the Pokestop! Let me use my strongest Pokemon - Tyranitar to defeat him!" said Jim. Jim and Jin's Pokemon accounts are both level 40.

"I will press the button a million times. I will defeat the evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil Grunt." said Jim and Jin.

There are three Pokemon and their CPs are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really high. Ratatta's CP is 1000, Raticate's CP is 3000, and Snorlax's CP is 5000.

Jin defeated Grunt in 2 minutes, Jim defeated Grunt in 2 minutes, too. They were so happy. "Give me 5!" shouted Jin.

"Let's trade the Pokemon!" said Jim. "Sure! I want the Machamp. It is super strong." said Jin."I want your Alakazam because mine is weak." said Jim. "321! Trade!" shouted Jim and Jin.

Their Pokemon are lucky Pokemon so they are really happy. "Lucky Pokemon is really good because if you want to power up your Pokemon, the stardust you need will not be so much." said Jin.

I think today I felt happy because today I created a blog about Pokemon Go because I really like Pokemon Go. I hope you can play it, too.