WFU

2019年8月7日 星期三

Minecraft Class (day 3)





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today I went to the Minecraft Class again and I love it. I love the class. I learned how to control the robot.

In the morning, Dad and my sister took me to the Minecraft class. I was the first one.

We learned how to plant. We made our own farms and a place with animals.

We also played Survival Mode. Everybody but 5 went to 6 and 4's houses. The teacher puts some monsters there. That was exciting, but I cried because I was killed by a Creeper.

We also saw a Zombie. I went down and then kill it. It dropped a gold ingot, but I didn't get it so I told 4 to get it.

After I died so many times. 4 gave me an iron chestplate, so I was happy. I taught the teacher how to open the gamerule "keepinventory".

I think today I felt happy because today I went to the Minecraft class. Today the monsters came to 4 and 6's house. The teacher said the monsters will stop attacking us for a while tomorrow. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!