WFU

2018年3月25日 星期日

Insects and spiders / 漫畫大英百科





Today I read a book called 'insects and spiders', and this book is for Britannica Learning Library, I like to read Britannica Learning Library.

Inside this book, there is a bee, and the main character used insecticide, and another main character went inside his room.

She took him to her uncle's house, because her uncle knew everything about insects, and then they used a machine like a ladybug.

This machine can fly everywhere, and the machine can make the things that inside the machine to be smaller, so you can see insects.

They saw bees are going to absorb the flowers, lots of insects can use their body to make enemies go away, because they are scared.

Every insect has six legs, the fastest insect is called dragonfly, it can fly very fast, I love it,  I will tell you about insect's weapons.

First, bee's weapon is their little nail, it is sharp and maybe you will be dead, so you need to be careful, if you hit bees you will be hurt.

And grasshopper has sharp legs, it can skip many things, if you hit grasshopper, you will be hurt, because your hand will go on grasshopper's legs.

Maybe tomorrow I will write another blog about Britannica Learning Library, if somebody thinks this is interesting, so I will write it.

I think today I am happy, because today I read the book and I like to read about insects, this is fun, and you can learn, I think this is good.