WFU

2018年3月17日 星期六

Travel frog





Today my frog go outside to play, but the frog is not good, because it takes long time to play outside, when it is evening, it comes back.

When it is not in the home, I feel bad, so I put lots of food on its table, because I want it come back soon, so I need to put some food.

If you put some food on its table, you can make it come back later, but if you put nothing, maybe it will not come back.

And today I only get one picture, because it only come back one time, so I cannot get many pictures, today I want to get many pictures, but I didn't do it.

Today when it come back, it takes many things to my home, but I didn't feel happy, because I think it is not very good to me.

I will give it many things to eat, so it will go away and take some pictures, I think it is good, today my snail come to my house, and give me some tickets.

I love animals to give me some tickets, the snail is a good animal, I like all animals, but other animals don't come to my house, so I think they are bad to me.

I think today is happy, because today I feed the snail, and I get some tickets, I like my frog, because it give me some pictures.