WFU

2018年3月9日 星期五

Sausage McMuffin with egg





Today I want to tell everybody about Sausage McMuffin with egg. This is a hamburger's name, if you go to McDonald's, you can eat this kind of hamburger and 7-Eleven has this hamburger, too. This hamburger is yummy.

Inside the hamburger there is an egg and a piece of hamburger meat, some will have cheese. If you eat this hamburger, I think you will think this hamburger is delicious. Maybe you will think Sausage McMuffin with egg is not yummy, you can eat many time, maybe you will think it's good.

So I like to eat Sausage McMuffin with egg. And I will drink hot chocolate and hash brown with Sausage McMuffin with egg.

This is what I like to eat, I like to eat cookies or candy, too. I like to eat something sweet, but I don't want to wait. I only need a little bit sweet. If you tell me I need to eat lemon, I will not eat, because lemon is not very good to eat.

So now I think everybody likes to eat Sausage McMuffin with egg. If I can eat McDonald's breakfast I want to eat Sausage McMuffin with egg.

I think this hamburger is better than some cookies, but I know some cookies or candies are delicious than Sausage McMuffin with egg.