WFU

2018年6月5日 星期二

I got a trophy with Olympics Math





Today I want to tell everybody that I got a trophy with Olympics, and it is because the person taught me can get a big trophy.

And the person that taught me more is my Mom, but my Mom wants to give it to my Dad.

Yesterday when I was at my school, we are going to eat lunch, and my teacher told me to go to the office and take the trophy and certificate.

When I saw that I was very excited, because my Mom said I need to wait until June 8, but now it just June 5, and yesterday June 4.

So that is too early, and maybe I think I could wait for four days, but I already took it, and my Dad can get another trophy.

And Olympics is not easy, the next contest for Olympics is in November, and I will try to do very good.

So maybe I need to be quick, so I can get very good score, maybe I can try to be the first place in Taiwan, so I can be very famous.

If I go into the school that is from Olympics, and the teacher know I am the second place, everyone will be very surprised.

But I will not go inside, and my Dad will go to Olympics school, and then get the big trophy, so that can be very good.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I got a trophy and now my Dad can go to get his trophy, that was very good.