WFU

2018年6月3日 星期日

I played 2048 with my sister





Today I want to tell everybody that today I played 2048 with my sister, and we had a contest, we need to do something.

The first contest is you can't see and you need to get most score, and that was very hard, and I got 1502.

My sister got 1700, so you can see that is not very easy get, and now I will tell you about second contest.

The second contest is you can't see, and you need to get the worst score, and I got 1346, my sister got 1256.

So when I saw that, I am very surprised, because my sister win again, I am going to tell you about the third contest.

The third contest is you can see, that is not easy, maybe you can try, maybe you have some wrong then you died.

If you die with little wrong, and you know that you are wrong, you will think that is unfortunate, I will think that, too.

And I lost, so I am going to tell you the last contest, that is very hard, so everything is hard, now we can listen.

And the last contest, I won, and I felt surprised, because I'm very unlucky, but I still win. This is very hard to do.

I think today I felt happy, because today I played with my sister, and we had four contests, that was very fun, and I only win 1 time.