WFU

2018年6月11日 星期一

Yesterday when I was playing I saw you can play Mayhem mode





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday when I was playing, and I saw that we can play Mayhem mode this week.

And if you win streak in Mayhem mode, you can get a Bruno skin for free, but I don't know how many times you need to win.

I think this is an excellent chance to get a skin for free, if you just have a few skin, you can try to get the Bruno skin.

Bruno is also very OP, because he can deal a high damage to you, so if you go away from your tower, then he kicks a ball then kick another and another.

You will not win Bruno if you are close to him, because he can use the second skill, then use his ultimate.

Then you will think you need to go back, but Bruno's soccers are very fast, so I think you have no time to escape.

I am going to tell you that enemy have a super Bruno, but his team members are not strong, and we used a long time to defeat him.

When we are hitting Lord, and their Bruno got it, and at last I want to make him to be my friend, because he is strong.

And we won, but I know that they lose, because they only have a person that is strong, I mean the Bruno.

I think today I felt happy, because today I could play Mayhem mode with my favorite team member, my Dad, and maybe that Johnson.