WFU

2018年6月30日 星期六

Let's play Mobile Legends





Today I want to tell everybody about that why I love to play Mobile Legends. Mobile Legends is like Arena of Valor.

When I don't know what is Mobile Legends, I and my Dad usually play AOV, but now my Dad wants me to learn English.

If I can't learn English, my game time will be shorter than now, so I need to use this game to learn English.

If I want to play AOV, there are two choices, the first one is I can play it, but the time will be shorter than now.

I think you will think why there is another choice, because I already say that I need to learn English in the game.

If you can turn AOV to English, I still can learn English, but I need to make the third account, so I can turn it to English.

I need to change my Apple ID location, and let it think I am in America, I don't know how to do it, so I need to ask my Dad.

And there are lots of new things obtained, like Hayabusa's first skill will make the shuriken back to himself.

And there are lots of new items, the best item is the shoes that you can get mana, and that is the great thing for assassin.

I think today I felt happy, because today I tell you about the things in Mobile Legends, it is very fun, do you like it?