WFU

2018年6月7日 星期四

I really want to go homeschooling





Today I want to tell everybody about that I really want to go homeschooling, because when I am in the school, and I can't see my family.

Doesn't matter that I need to do how much work, the most important thing that I want is I can see my family.

I know that, because everyone knows that your family are good to them, but sometimes you will think they are very easy to be angry, that my dad told me, if you don't be very angry, and your family will not be angry to you.

And if you don't want your Mom and Dad to be angry to you, you just do the thing you should do, so they will think you are a good person.

And if I do that, my Dad will tell me I can think about all the things that will make you happy, that will make you much better.

And if that was me, I will think about the games that I like to play, like Arena of Valor, or maybe I can think about Mobile Legends.

Now my Dad and me do not play Arena of Valor, maybe need to wait for next year, and we can start to play.

I know everybody think AOV is very fun, but Mobile Legends have lots of pros, too, so they are almost the same.

So this is why I love homeschooling, and maybe I need to do lots of work, but I already said the important thing is my family.

I think today I felt happy, because I tell you about homeschooling, and homeschooling is fun, but when I am homeschooling, I still need to do lots of work, and I can't be lazy.